Moog MF-101 MoogerFooger Lowpass Filter  [schematic]

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
PmCimini
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by PmCimini »

Man, I see you really dig the moogerfoogers hahaha

Would anyone here have some access or some guts for the MF-104z Analog Delay? It goes for over 1k nowadays on evilbay....

PmCimini
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by PmCimini »

Oh! I hadn't seen it! Someone posted it last year but it didn't show up on the search!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15057

:applause: :applause:

Canada13records
Information

Post by Canada13records »

I've been looking for more on this pedal, and stumbled across this post, only to see that I couldn't view the schematic due to permissions. I'm a freestompboxes noob, and all I want to do is see how to make a moog VCF run on +9v. Can anyone point me to info on how to get the necessary permissions or share the schematic? :shock:

matching_mole
Information

Post by matching_mole »

I would like to modify the sensitivity of the envelope filter because, with my Jbass, I need to push the drive very hard. So far, I tried to play with R5 and R6 but without luck. To be honest, I don't try to desolder them, especially because my unit is a late one with SMD. Anybody has an idea?

amitapigjap
Information

Post by amitapigjap »

The schematic of the MF-101 LPF arn't verified there is some of mistakes and missing stuff in it, I need another picture of the back PCB to finish fixing all of them...

mikestorm
Information

Post by mikestorm »

Hi guys
Any news on making a diy version of the mf 101?