Vorg - F-502 Warp Sound (Pearl F-602)

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
Visualdistortion
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Laney
Completed builds: Many...

Post by Visualdistortion »

Jimmy Behan have made a clone too and I can see some very little differencies with the schematic. (the two 22n, on behan is seems not 22n/ a 4,7k etc)

I wanna make it
I wanna make it wit chu
(again and again and again)

French... sorry ;)

Visualdistortion
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Laney
Completed builds: Many...

Post by Visualdistortion »

Miro of Guitar FX Layouts posted this, thanks to him!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8dAWY_ADWJc/U ... -Sound.png

What we have to remove for get the buffer out and do True Bypass?

Thanks
I wanna make it
I wanna make it wit chu
(again and again and again)

French... sorry ;)

will lee
Information

Post by will lee »

I want to mod mine for expression pedal control of the fq control.
If i want it to activate it when plugged, how should i wire it? Guessing 1, 2 and 3 counted from left to right as when you open the pedal.
I basically know that i need my stereo output and that somehow i gotta get a closed circuit that returns to the pot when no jack is plugged in http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/xprnped.htm looking here, right to the last two paragraphs i wonder: switched contact? (newbie at eletronics and not english. Someone could give me instructions or explain this?
Just read this
"I'll avoid getting much more complex, but if you get an expression pedal with the same size pot as was in the pedal to begin with and wire them in parallel, you'll only have half the resistance. This means your pedal would have only half of the range available. The two solutions are to either get a significantly bigger pot for the expression pedal (although this has it's drawbacks too) or install a switch so that you can switch between knob and expression control. That shouldn't be tough to do, and it'd probably give you the best control."
I was going to use a moog which has an external pot to match so maybe i'm safe to do the first thing. I have yours Mr Lyons