Page 5 of 12

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2012, 20:53
by Brainbender
I'd like to see guts of a Catalinbread Octapussy. I know, it's not yet on the market, but i'm just curious what's different then the Octavia... :)
Cheers!

http://www.catalinbread.com/images/octapussy.jpg

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2012, 03:55
by kittycaster
Brainbender wrote:I'd like to see guts of a Catalinbread Octapussy. I know, it's not yet on the market, but i'm just curious what's different then the Octavia... :)
Cheers!

http://www.catalinbread.com/images/octapussy.jpg





8)

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2012, 20:10
by kh602
CHEEZOR wrote:
kh602 wrote:I would like to see more pics of the JOE BONAMASSA WAH PEDAL please. I am curious as to what this one component dunlop has added
that they havent done with any others apart from the true and none true bypass switch and output buffer..theres one more thing different on the massa wah pedal.

Also more gut shots of the jason becker distortion pedal. i have the ones that have been posted online. wondering if anyone else could provide better shots

cheers

Here is a gut shot, but it doesn't really tell you that much. Nice build quality though. I got it from this page: http://www.jimdunlop.com/blog/inside-story-joe-bonamassa-signature-cry-baby/ which has some info about the pedal. I would love to see a better shot of it though!
JB95-insideblog.jpg


yeah i saw this pic agers ago, but wasnt sure if bonamassa was talking about dunlop never using the halo inductor that makes it different from all the rest or not.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE GUTS OF THE ZAKK WYLDE CHORUS??? anyone have one? i know it looks exacly like the analog chorus, but with some tweaks. Can't get a schematic for either of them.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 09:16
by kh602
Does anyone happen to have pictures of the crybaby octave wah from
The early 90s? Gcb-95O. Would be amazed if anyone has gut shots of this pedal. I have seen
This wah knocking around once in a blue moon. Seems rare to come by.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 19:17
by sinner
cutoutwitch wrote:I'd like to see the inside of a Snarling Dogs Mold Spore.



here you go http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12919

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 20:24
by digi2t
sinner wrote:
cutoutwitch wrote:I'd like to see the inside of a Snarling Dogs Mold Spore.



here you go viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12919


I have the Mold Spore schematic. PM me with your email, and I'll send it to you. I also have the pedal, but no gutshots on hand. Fan-fuckin'-tastic wah. I love it. It sits comfortably nestled next to my Ring Stinger clone.

Cheers,
Dino

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 20:39
by teej212
i would love to see the guts of the iron ether xerograph. dying to know whats inside.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 14:11
by Scruffie
teej212 wrote:i would love to see the guts of the iron ether xerograph. dying to know whats inside.


Think I saw them... FV-1 chip if I recall.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 14:36
by teej212
i saw the bitcrusher and reverb were fv-1 circuits, havent seen the xerograph though. I would have expected that to be analog :hmmm:

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2012, 15:54
by TubeOrgasmer
Anyone got or seen any gutshots of the new Whammy V? I just wanna see how the bypass switch is incorporated. I'd like to see if I could hack it to add a momentary switch to it.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2012, 16:58
by beedotman
CHEEZOR wrote:
kh602 wrote:I would like to see more pics of the JOE BONAMASSA WAH PEDAL please. I am curious as to what this one component dunlop has added
that they havent done with any others apart from the true and none true bypass switch and output buffer..theres one more thing different on the massa wah pedal.

Also more gut shots of the jason becker distortion pedal. i have the ones that have been posted online. wondering if anyone else could provide better shots

cheers

Here is a gut shot, but it doesn't really tell you that much. Nice build quality though. I got it from this page: http://www.jimdunlop.com/blog/inside-story-joe-bonamassa-signature-cry-baby/ which has some info about the pedal. I would love to see a better shot of it though!
JB95-insideblog.jpg


Here's little better gut shot.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2012, 19:27
by merlinb
I'd like to see inside the ADA GCS-2 cab simulator:
http://www.adaamps.com/Products/ada-GCS2/GCS2.htm

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2012, 08:21
by night-butterfly
I'd like to see the guts of the earthquaker's devices bit commander. It's an amazing -2 -1 +1 oct fuzz and looks like it's all analog (you can see a small gut pic on a youtube vid and there are 8pin ICs a transformer and some diodes for the oct/up).
Thanks!

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2012, 10:25
by ~arph

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 15:55
by Bernardduur
Anyone has the insides of a Zinky Master Blaster? Should be a FET driven clean boost pedal that should have a nice tone knob. No idea but I'd love to peek inside.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 20:04
by beedotman
Anybody got new Fulltone Clyde (standard or deluxe..) with buffer?

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 20:20
by jimosity
merlinb wrote:I'd like to see inside the ADA GCS-2 cab simulator:
http://www.adaamps.com/Products/ada-GCS2/GCS2.htm


I have one of these that I could pull apart.
FYI; it is very underwhelming / Doesn't sound very good at all.
As much as I dig ADA gear; I can't recommend this one.

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 21:02
by lukatosh
jimosity wrote:
merlinb wrote:I'd like to see inside the ADA GCS-2 cab simulator:
http://www.adaamps.com/Products/ada-GCS2/GCS2.htm


I have one of these that I could pull apart.
FYI; it is very underwhelming / Doesn't sound very good at all.
As much as I dig ADA gear; I can't recommend this one.


Jimosity, that would be awesome!

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 23:15
by roseblood11
MXR M-234 Analog Chorus

Re: The great "I'd like to see the guts of" thread

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2012, 19:18
by Magnetar Effects
I request that a sansamp classic owned by a radiologist create hi-res x-ray images of the heart of the sansamp circuit that is sandwiched in between two inch white squares sealed in epoxy. Then we can get accurate verified schematics traced once and for all.