MUGIG Green Tube Shots

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
Manfred
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Manfred »

Tube Screamer clone JRC4558D Chip.
Mugig Green Tube.jpg
Mugig Green Tube 1.jpg
Mugig Green Tube 2.jpg

maestun
Information

Post by maestun »

Yeah, bought one of these on sale for 4€ (!!!) and traced the circuit. Will try to upload it if I can find it.
Not really a TS clone, sounded a bit harsh to my ears, not mellow and warm as a good TS.
Too much mods needed to make it sound good for my ears, I ended removing the effect board" and putting my own TS clone inside.
Having a separate bypass and I/O board make those pedals a really cool modding platform (if you're lucky to find those at a low low price as I did :) )

Manfred
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Manfred »

maestun wrote:Yeah, bought one of these on sale for 4€ (!!!) and traced the circuit. Will try to upload it if I can find it.
Not really a TS clone, sounded a bit harsh to my ears, not mellow and warm as a good TS.
Too much mods needed to make it sound good for my ears, I ended removing the effect board" and putting my own TS clone inside.
Having a separate bypass and I/O board make those pedals a really cool modding platform (if you're lucky to find those at a low low price as I did :) )
I would very much appreciate it if you would post the traced schematic.