Aria - FL-10 Flanger (Two stages) - Gut shots

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
lolbou
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by lolbou »

Hi all, here's my latest buy for 30€ at the very same local shop full with litterally given away second hand vintage stuff (were I already did some nice catches)...
img_1609.jpg
img_1609.jpg (55.82 KiB) Viewed 906 times
The pedal is complete (all the knobs and even the rubber thing at the back), needed a new battery clip, and seems to have been repaired by an awful man who overheated the big DC jack pad 'til it went off, and then made connections of his own with solder... Ugly but seems ok...

Here's a zip file with the guts in it:
Aria FL-10 - guts.zip
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 203 times
I cleaned it neatly, and it's ready for my playing or for some selling? The question arises since Jacques (from Jacques Pedals) sells some old and "quite" dirty and/or incomplete pedals for heavy prices http://stores.shop.ebay.fr/jacques-pedals__W0QQ_armrsZ1! He always says "good cosmetic condition", which I think isn't right most of the times...

But hey, I have a clean as new Guyatone Echo, and a clean as new ARia FL-10... Might worth 200$? :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Are you a mod or a rocker?
- Uh, no, I'm a mocker.

retna
Information

Post by retna »

hello,

i dont know it's value, but i've two of the chorus' from this series, and the distortion box. one of the chorus' boxes still has the $125.00 sticker on it! i remember i got them years ago dirt cheap because no one wanted an 'aria' brande pedal... the chorus pedals kinda sound like a ce2, but with a second speed pot, and the hold down momentary switch to access it... the distortion is extremely useless for my rig (noise/tone/eq/distortion type) but it's still a cool idea, considering they are like, 25-26 years old? something like that... anyway... good luck...

eric

lolbou wrote:Hi all, here's my latest buy for 30€ at the very same local shop full with litterally given away second hand vintage stuff (were I already did some nice catches)...
img_1609.jpg
The pedal is complete (all the knobs and even the rubber thing at the back), needed a new battery clip, and seems to have been repaired by an awful man who overheated the big DC jack pad 'til it went off, and then made connections of his own with solder... Ugly but seems ok...

Here's a zip file with the guts in it:
Aria FL-10 - guts.zip
I cleaned it neatly, and it's ready for my playing or for some selling? The question arises since Jacques (from Jacques Pedals) sells some old and "quite" dirty and/or incomplete pedals for heavy prices http://stores.shop.ebay.fr/jacques-pedals__W0QQ_armrsZ1! He always says "good cosmetic condition", which I think isn't right most of the times...

But hey, I have a clean as new Guyatone Echo, and a clean as new ARia FL-10... Might worth 200$? :lol: :lol: :lol: