behringer VT999 Mod

A forum devoted to mod, tips and suggestions for upgrading and rehousing your VERY CHEAP commercial stompbox to near boutique excellence.
underage
Information

Post by underage »

hi, i'm randy from Indonesia

i have a vt999 now, yeah it sounds so so buat i want it sounds great..

so any mod idea should i do ??

i know that bitmo sell mod kit for vt999 but i'm in indonesia thousand miles away from usa so i can't get one for me..

for your attention and help,
thank you

wildschwein
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by wildschwein »

Hi,

I'm in Australia and just ordered the Bitmo mod for the VT911. I just got it off US eBay and paid by money order. Here's a page for a VT999 mod: https://cgi.ebay.com/BITMO-MONSTROSITY- ... .m20.l1116
Just an idea - but I guess as you're in Indonesia the currency conversion may make it too expensive.

underage
Information

Post by underage »

wildschwein wrote:Hi,

I'm in Australia and just ordered the Bitmo mod for the VT911. I just got it off US eBay and paid by money order. Here's a page for a VT999 mod: https://cgi.ebay.com/BITMO-MONSTROSITY- ... .m20.l1116
Just an idea - but I guess as you're in Indonesia the currency conversion may make it too expensive.
hi too,
ehmm, thats not too expensive but i'm sure the shipping cost will be more expensive than the kit itself.. and many online sellers blacklist indonesian buyer coz the security issues..

wildschwein
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by wildschwein »

underage wrote:
wildschwein wrote:Hi,

hi too,
ehmm, thats not too expensive but i'm sure the shipping cost will be more expensive than the kit itself.. and many online sellers blacklist indonesian buyer coz the security issues..
Yeah, I don't know - I guess you'd have to ask him to be sure; but I believe this seller does offer postage to Indonesia - it's in the drop down list in the postage box - it says $8.75 US for postage to Indonesia.

underage
Information

Post by underage »

ok, i/ll try to contact the seller first..

valvelover27
Information

Post by valvelover27 »

I bought one of these VT999 pedals that someone already put a BitMo Kit in. I tore it apart and analyzed what was done to it. I mistakenly posted about it in the VT911 thread and put up some pictures. The mod is simple and cheap.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3113&p=38860&hilit=bitmo#p38860

Gobi
Information

Post by Gobi »

Hello international world, im from Germany - build the mod right now and I#m curios.... thats all?
For me there is only a effect if you pull down the frequency knobs to zero - and then the condensators do the frequenzy modulation instead!?!?
:scratch: is there something I did'nt get??