Just the ticket for greenhouses or high current amps

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
noelgrassy
Resistor Ronker
Information
my favorite amplifier: MOTS Magnatone & Trainwreck
Completed builds: Tonebender Mk II w/ 3 OC75's, Burns BuzzAround w/NKT 275,Rangemaster w/ OC44, Fuzz Face w/ SKS363's, CJOD, Harmonic Percolator w/2N404A & 2N3635(vintage correct box,sliding pots, 1%glass resistors),Stack-O-Dimes & Whipple Wahs,

Post by noelgrassy »

I was gonna get it untill I read "No Shipping". Drag! But some of you with green thumbs or remote living conditions might like to install one of these. I really want someone to explain the "one armed bandit" handle seen in the panel view. WTF?!! https://cgi.ebay.com/2000KVA-WESTINGHOU ... dZViewItem
Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed. US Copyright Office

soulsonic
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YVM-1
Completed builds: too many!

Post by soulsonic »

They have shipping. It says that they'd arrange for having it moved on a flatbed. They also said that they can take care of the freight wherever for +30% of the selling price.

This goes on my list of things to get if I win the lottery. :hmmm: