Aion PCBs now available: OD-820, SDD-3000 and more (+sale)

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
aion
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by aion »

I wanted to let everyone know about the availability of my DIY PCB projects starting today:

http://aionelectronics.com/diy-pcb-projects/

I have some pretty interesting ones that no one else is offering, such as the Korg SDD-3000 preamp and the Ibanez OD-820, as well as a few other really uncommon ones like the Ibanez OD-855 and Boss FA-1. I'm trying to find my niche with well-thought-out modifications & options and really good control layouts in a 1590B enclosure. Plus, who doesn't like colorful boards... anything but green!

To kick things off, from now through Oct. 1, I'm doing a "buy 2, get 1" sale. Just buy two PCBs normally and then put the name of the third one in the "Special instructions to seller" section of the PayPal checkout page. You can use this as many times as you want in an order, so it's also a "buy 4, get 2" or even a "buy 10, get 5". The only caveat is that the free one has to be equal or lesser value than the purchased ones, so you can't buy two of the cheaper ones and then get the Centaur for free.

Anyway, check out what I have available. Pull up the documentation on a few of them to see what you can do - I tried to anticipate all the popular variations (i.e. expensive clones), so with some of them you can build any of five or six different pedals with one board.

radioegg
Information

Post by radioegg »

I looked at these, and I am very impressed with the BluesBreaker and Tube Screamer boards! So versatile, especially the TS-board! Way to go! I have to order a few, I just need to ponder a bit on how many, as I am well stocked up with unfinished projects at the moment. Of course, I'd like to see more of this, a FF board as versatile as the TS would be GREAT! And then other stuff, like modulation and delay, etc... Good luck with this!

aion
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by aion »

Just a reminder, the B2G1 sale ends today in case anyone was procrastinating!