Zvex, Rocktron, DiMarzio, Seymour Duncan, Boss...and more...

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
MGW
Information

Post by MGW »

It's all in good to excellent condition and 100% functional. I'm happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. Prices include shipping and paypal. I'd prefer to keep in in the CONUS, but hey...everything is negotiable. Thanks for looking.

TC Electronic G Major. Very clean. No broken knobs. Very little rack rash. $150
Rocktron G612 line mixer. Very quiet. Functions perfectly. Bottom row of knobs is missing but the pots can still be turned. $70
XDR95 rackmount wireless receiver only. With rack ears and antenna mounts. Works great, but I never use it. I have an XDS plus that I use instead. $100

Calzone 12U rack with casters. In good condition. Front and rear lids. Rails are in good shape...no stripped holes. $125 (local pickup only. Dallas, TX area)

Dunlop 535-Q wah pedal. Works great. Pot isn't scratchy...very clean. $75

DS-1 with Keeley Ultra and Seeing Eye Mod. (mods not done by Keeley). Exact Keeley spec with the same Panasonic caps Keeley uses. $60

ZVEX SHO boost clone. Functions perfectly and in excellent condition. Sounds just like the real deal. $60

Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II. Very clean. Plenty of lead wire. Black coils. $60

Seymour Duncan TB-12 and SH-12. New In Box...never opened. The Trembucker and Standard George Lynch Sreamin' Demon. Nickel covers. $85 each

Dimarzio Fred in white. Plenty of lead wire. Clean. $60

Line 6 Tone Port UX1. Works great, just don't use it anymore. $50.

MGW
Information

Post by MGW »

Price drop on the XDR95...$60 and Rocktron G612 mixer...$60

MGW
Information

Post by MGW »

DS-1 sold. TonePort sold.

Alnico Pro II $50

DiMarzio FRED $50