Bell/PA:CE ADT + pedals

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
biliousfrog
Resistor Ronker
Information
Completed builds: Zen Drive, Fuzz Factory, Really Cheap Compressor, D*A*M 66, Klon Buffer, CryBaby mods, Boss TR2 mods, Various loops and switchers, DOD250, Fulltone Bass Drive, MXR Bluebox mods

Post by biliousfrog »

I'm sticking a few things on eBay this evening including a vintage Bell Electrolabs ADT, modded SD-1 and Mooer Shimverb

I guess the main thing of interest is the ADT, which is rare as hen's teeth, sounds great and easily worth more in parts than the other two combined.

I've listed the eBay auction with no reserve, 99p start - knowing that the last one to sell on there went for over £350. If anyone is willing to offer me something sensible over the next week I'd be happy to pull the listing and sell direct. It's a bit tired cosmetically but, aside from a scratchy mix pot and possibly non-working switch, it works fine.

Video of the unit here (+ the SD-1):
Attachments
$_57.JPG

biliousfrog
Resistor Ronker
Information
Completed builds: Zen Drive, Fuzz Factory, Really Cheap Compressor, D*A*M 66, Klon Buffer, CryBaby mods, Boss TR2 mods, Various loops and switchers, DOD250, Fulltone Bass Drive, MXR Bluebox mods

Post by biliousfrog »

ADT is now sold - and might be appearing in a guitar magazine soon!