With quite a few PCBs for the Frog Tube Preamp out across the world, has anyone begun their build? If so, how is it going? Have you had any issues, or suggestions (be nice!)?. I know, though how getting time is hard, I want to do more myself but will be hit or miss until Winter! I can't wait to see some build reports with pictures. I will start posting some information about my other projects on the http://frogpedals.com
web site with a "coming soon" note. The list grows:
1. Frog Tube Preamp PCB without power supply - to be tested
2. separate SMPS (same as on the original 2.0 PCB) with same capabilities. It can be used for things other than a preamp like a Magic Eye, Nixie power supply, other small tube projects, etc... - tested, need to order for sale!
3. Frog Classic power supply for compact, but classic transformer/rectifier/cap/resistor/cap layout. It can run the Tube Preamp PCBs too. - to be tested
4. Frog Big Mouth 1 watt (approximate) tube output section. Can be used as an add-on to the Frog Tube Preamp PCBs. Run high voltage off of 2.0 version of tube preamp PCB, SMPS or Classic supply. - to be tested
5. Frog Jfet preamp 2.0 - based on Tillman J201 preamp - with mods - to be tested
6. Frog Stomp Bypass board 1.0. A stomp switch bypass board, has pads for 2 LEDs. I like to run one LED for stomp indicator and one for a light plate. So one can to point up and the other down. Will give you the true bypass capability. See attached picture - to be tested
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.