Laika Fuzz PCB's for sale.

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
digi2t
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by digi2t »

I have 5 Laika Fuzz PCB's for sale. This is a clone of the Spaceman Sputnik II, with an added diode reversal switch, which expands the oscillation mode (DRIFT on the Sputnik II). BOM and build notes will be provided after purchase.

Build pictures (FOR REFERENCE ONLY. Only PCB's are for sale.)

Boards are $20 US each, shipping included to anywhere in the continental US or Canada. I will not ship these anywhere else, no exceptions, so don't even bother asking. Only one PCB per person. PM me for payment and your shipping info.
No matter how many times I cut it, it`s STILL too short!

https://www.deadendfx.com/

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

Dear Digit,

Could you please check your harddrives and other storage for any form of files that may contain or are based on my work? I mean schematics, eprom dumps, mails, text or whatever else. And if you find em, please delete em. I do not like the thought that anything I created is being by someone with a mentality like the one you display in above message. Not willing to ship abroad is fine although I do not see the problem personally. It's the "don't bother asking" remark .... while posting on an internationally used forum.

Thanks for reading
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com

digi2t
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by digi2t »

ALL SOLD!
No matter how many times I cut it, it`s STILL too short!

https://www.deadendfx.com/

PMowdes
Information

Post by PMowdes »

I have a bunch of the same pcb's. I am based in the UK and will ship to Europe. I will not ship these anywhere else, no exceptions, so don't even bother asking. Only one PCB per person. PM me for payment and your shipping info.

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

Same request for you then as I did to Digit.

Where comes this narowmindedness from!??

PMowdes
Information

Post by PMowdes »

Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Same request for you then as I did to Digit.

Where comes this narowmindedness from!??
Luckily I don't have any of your stuff :wink:

And I don't think it's narrow-mindedness, Dino and I have pcb's on both sides of the pond. I have had a lot of wasted time from people who are interested and then put off by the postage costs.

I can't speak for Dino but I just don't have the time to muck around, this isn't my day job and I don't make much out of it. What's wrong with being upfront about it???

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

It is narrow mindedness.

I have done business worldwide for years, selling and buying and yes, people can be a PITA in so many ways we cannot even start to summarize. Just as well I ran into great people worldwide and had phoneconversations I still quote.

But there's a distinct difference between choosing not to pursue business with a customer (fine! feel free!) or to put a possibly more than willing customer off with a "don't bother to ask". Just slamming the door.

As well, sorry to say, the only "No's" I ran into with purchases abroad were from Americans and Brits... no matter what I did to make their selling lives easier. Narrowmindedness it is. Sorry.

PMowdes
Information

Post by PMowdes »

Dirk_Hendrik wrote:It is narrow mindedness.

I have done business worldwide for years, selling and buying and yes, people can be a PITA in so many ways we cannot even start to summarize. Just as well I ran into great people worldwide and had phoneconversations I still quote.

But there's a distinct difference between choosing not to pursue business with a customer (fine! feel free!) or to put a possibly more than willing customer off with a "don't bother to ask". Just slamming the door.

As well, sorry to say, the only "No's" I ran into with purchases abroad were from Americans and Brits... no matter what I did to make their selling lives easier. Narrowmindedness it is. Sorry.
Yawn!