Some things I woud like to sell

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
puppiesonacid
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by puppiesonacid »

Somethings have fell through recently so here's the chopping list, I mean shopping list....

Vox clyde reissue wah, with Area 51 buffer circuit, true bypass (of course) - asking 125$, ships in con US. will consider outside US but I will have to get a direct quote for the shipping.

Ernie Ball Music Man silent circuit (from the factory, but lost the original Ernie Ball packaging. comes with 250K pot and I have a wiring diagram from EB as well) 50.00

Soldano XR88 preamp turret board, handwired - bought this out of a small batch from a guy who use to make these dreaming I would build it but here it sits still on my bench. Very well wired, decent component selection too. Comes with schematic so you can get this bad boy running. $75.00

(3) Dimarzio TDS-1 Pickups - 40$ a piece. Chrome single coils with adjustable pole pieces, similar specs as the SDS-1 but has a tappable capability for lower output jangle, true single coil though ( interesting design hasn't been made since the 80's) they work, I have six all together but only want to part with 3.

Modded by Me :thumbsup MXR phase 90 with a momentary footswitch for punch in effects, also took out a bunch of caps and a few resistors to give it a very transparent sound but still classic MXR, not so cartoony or Blanket kind of phase that the newer ones have. I have the mods written down if your curious to know.

4 - First run of the FSB Aquapuss Clone blue boards-make me an offer, I don't know how to price these out.

2-Dimarzio SCHB Humbuckers, New in Box. Steve Blucher at Dimarzio told me these are basically two class of 55 coils in a humbucker format. They are chrome covered with no polepieces, and have the neat Dimarzio Sun logo engraved on them. 120.00 for the set.

Ibanez Artist Reissue - Black with creme binding and OHSC. Nice condition and better than any gibson I've ever played. 325.00

If your near the Central New York Area I also have a dead mint condition Marshall 4x12 1960 A Slant cab and a padded canvas-y type cover for $500.00

send me a private message for pictures if your interested I have paypal and my feedback on ebay is 100%(if you want to check out my feedback PM too, I'd rather not advertise my handle for all of google to see)

Thanks,

Tony (puppiesonacid)

UKGuy
Information

Post by UKGuy »

Do you still have the TDS-1's?

UK.

puppiesonacid
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by puppiesonacid »

puppiesonacid wrote:Somethings have fell through recently so here's the chopping list, I mean shopping list....

Vox clyde reissue wah, with Area 51 buffer circuit, true bypass (of course) - asking 125$, ships in con US. will consider outside US but I will have to get a direct quote for the shipping.

Ernie Ball Music Man silent circuit (from the factory, but lost the original Ernie Ball packaging. comes with 250K pot and I have a wiring diagram from EB as well) 50.00

Soldano XR88 preamp turret board, handwired - bought this out of a small batch from a guy who use to make these dreaming I would build it but here it sits still on my bench. Very well wired, decent component selection too. Comes with schematic so you can get this bad boy running. $75.00

Modded by Me :thumbsup MXR phase 90 with a momentary footswitch for punch in effects, also took out a bunch of caps and a few resistors to give it a very transparent sound but still classic MXR, not so cartoony or Blanket kind of phase that the newer ones have. I have the mods written down if your curious to know.

4 - First run of the FSB Aquapuss Clone blue boards-make me an offer, I don't know how to price these out.

2-Dimarzio SCHB Humbuckers, New in Box. Steve Blucher at Dimarzio told me these are basically two class of 55 coils in a humbucker format. They are chrome covered with no polepieces, and have the neat Dimarzio Sun logo engraved on them. 120.00 for the set.

Ibanez Artist Reissue - Black with creme binding and OHSC. Nice condition and better than any gibson I've ever played. 325.00

send me a private message for pictures if your interested I have paypal and my feedback on ebay is 100%(if you want to check out my feedback PM too, I'd rather not advertise my handle for all of google to see)

Thanks,

Tony (puppiesonacid)

frankbadillo
Information

Post by frankbadillo »

Do you still have the ernie ball silent circuit? I would be interested in it.

frankbadillo
Information

Post by frankbadillo »

Hi, I hope all is well and to hear from you in order to complete the purchase.

NFiXX
Information

Post by NFiXX »

Hi.have u still got soldano pre-amp turret board?