Anybody got a Supa Fuzz & Fuzz Face PCB?

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
sickman82
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Vox AC30
Completed builds: BYOC OD2, Lovepedal COT 50, Lovepedal Kalamazoo, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Zvex Wooly Mammoth, D*A*M Meathead, EHX Green Muff, EHX IC Muff, Gary Hurst Tone Bender MKI, Fuzz Face (Ge & Si), Catalinbread DLS MKI, Black Arts Pharaoh

Post by sickman82 »

Pigeon FX used to sell the old school style brown PCBs here in the UK but I've tried contacting him through his website with no reply. I really want to build a couple more using those old PCBs.. anybody have a source for them? Cheers :thumbsup
“Birds scream at the top of their lungs in a horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.”

rockitdog
Information

Post by rockitdog »

Hey there.

I know this post was posted more than 6 months ago, but I had the same issue. Loved the Pigeon FX iss.1 boards and wanted to build more. What I did was just etch my own. The iss.1 PCB image is readily available.

I used the one below and just scaled it in photoshop. Then I etched it onto some phenolic board I got from Tayda. Basically it ended up as almost the exact same thing I got from pigeonFX.

http://darkwaffenguitarpedal.blogspot.c ... -post.html

Good luck with it.