Roland Dimension D Switch

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
KHELSTROM
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by KHELSTROM »

I'm looking for a switch like the one found on the Roland Dimension D unit. It is a series of 5 pushbutton switches which when you push one it pops up the one you had previously pushed. The action is like those mechanical preset switches on the old car radios (remember those?). Also the switches need to be DPDT. I'm not sure what the these type of switches are called so that may be why I haven't been able to find any.

http://my.uaudio.com/store/images/catal ... -10x81.gif
[/img]

noelgrassy
Resistor Ronker
Information
my favorite amplifier: MOTS Magnatone & Trainwreck
Completed builds: Tonebender Mk II w/ 3 OC75's, Burns BuzzAround w/NKT 275,Rangemaster w/ OC44, Fuzz Face w/ SKS363's, CJOD, Harmonic Percolator w/2N404A & 2N3635(vintage correct box,sliding pots, 1%glass resistors),Stack-O-Dimes & Whipple Wahs,

Post by noelgrassy »

I've got some in my parts drawer.[in storage] But the ones I have use "ears" with mounting holes at either end. Oh yeah, you'ld have to supply your own buttons. Lemme know if that'll work for you, then tell me what you'ld pay. Extra: These have PC mount tabs on one side and solder tabs on the opposite side, so you can do mods if your so inclined.
Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed. US Copyright Office

KHELSTROM
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by KHELSTROM »

Do you know where I would be able to find buttons for this switch?