Where can I find a footswitch like this (pic inside)

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.

Where can I find a footswitch like this (pic inside)

Postby dap9 » 17 Jan 2008, 22:07

Hey guys. Now that I put in my 5 posts over in the Testing section, I can post a pic. Love this site!! I've been lurking for a few months now and I'm learning a lot. I'm trying to find a footswitch like in the Big Muff Pi pictured. Either Latching or Momentary would be cool. I have some "regular" ones coming from Small Bear, but I'd like to have something different in my parts bin now that I'm building it up.

Thanks in advance :lol:

dap9
Solder Soldier

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby soulsonic » 18 Jan 2008, 23:03

Small Bear has these:
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=454
The only thing missing is the large cap that goes on it - you're supposed to reuse the original one with the new switch - good if you're replacing a switch that went bad, but I'm not so sure about how it would be for a new build.
soulsonic
Old Solderhand

Have thanks: 267 times

Postby dap9 » 19 Jan 2008, 05:03

Thanks soulsonic. $15 is a little steep, huh! I'll keep looking around, but it's good to know that's a cap on the switch. Didn't know that.
dap9
Solder Soldier

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby modman » 20 Jan 2008, 09:53

How many of those would you need?
"The whole point of diy is diy. It's not dsoiyathodtr - do some of it yourself and then have others do the rest" (paulc)
modman
a d m i n

Have thanks: 546 times

Return to Parts Sourcing & Trading