Forum opened up for parts trading & surplus sales

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

I'm opening up this forum for people who want to get rid of some stuff they bought too much of. If I was hesistant about this initally, it was only because of the problems and altrication that might come from this, rather than this idea of members helping out one another.

Rules & Guidelines
  • :arrow: Mark your subjects with 'for sale', 'for trade' (or both) and a clear description of the part/component.
    :arrow: Keep messages and threads updated as to the status of the transaction.
    :arrow: Freestompboxes.org takes no responsability when things go wrong, these deals are transactions between the two parties, the forum only provides the platform.
    :arrow: No ads from shops, or links to your own ebay listings.
    :arrow: We cannot force you to respect the market price, but be prepared for a critical audience.
    :arrow: Please get contact details (phone & email) for anyone you make a deal with, so you can address any problems OUTSIDE the forum.
    :arrow: This part of the forum is not really seminal to the aims of freestompboxes.org, but rather a service to the members that we hope to be able to continue. If too much trouble arises from it, we might have to rethink the idea.
Feel free to comment, ask, post ...

modman
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

This is a brilliant idea,I put up a topic about getting some good NKT275 transistors,got a few replies,one member PMed me offering to send some AC128 transistors in the mail to me,for nothing,I couldn't have achieved that result without this forum,thanks Modman,if there is anything at all that I could help you with,no matter how big or small it is,just let me know,or even PM me,ok?...... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

modman,
Additional proposed rule,
Let the advertisers state their location upfront, as well as their shipping terms. E.g; :"will not ship outside of the lower 48 states of Denmark" or "Namibia, Local pickup only". Saves a lot of hassle.
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com