pedal enclosures

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
timohohoh
Information

Post by timohohoh »

hey there!
i'm desperately looking for maestro fuzztone and supa fuzz styled enclosures. since pedalenclosures.com seems to be offline there is no remaining source.
anybody?

thank you!

t.

Nocentelli
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Nocentelli »

The D*A*M forum would be a good place to hang out, i know a few people on there do small runs of those specislist/repro enclosures from time to time.
modman wrote: Let's hope it's not a hit, because soldering up the same pedal everyday, is a sad life. It's that same ole devilish double bind again...

timohohoh
Information

Post by timohohoh »

thank you for your reply!

i have a hard row with these enclosures. you can not really post stuff on the dam message board without having 25 posts (at least on the sell/buy thread).

this one would fit, too, but the seller is not willing to ship anything outside the u.s. and even blocks messages from anybody ourside the u.s.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/321271451837

'money can not buy anything' - i agree with that, but is this not a bit elitist? i do not have the money for jmi or dam repros. i am a musician and want to play these pedals...

whatever, anybody intrested in 'this kind of enclosure', too?
maybe we can team up and find somebody to do a small run.

Nocentelli
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Nocentelli »

peps1 is a D*A*M forum member who has done small runs of custom enclosures, but they were way more than the ones in that ebay link, which seem stupidly cheap compared to usual prices for repro steel enclosures. He's also a member here and based in the UK. Where are you?
modman wrote: Let's hope it's not a hit, because soldering up the same pedal everyday, is a sad life. It's that same ole devilish double bind again...

timohohoh
Information

Post by timohohoh »

i am in germany.
i apologize, because i think i was a bit too rude. 'finding a vintage styled steel enclosure for my vintage repro fuzz' - a first world problem, for sure ;)