Tektronix 2467 oscilloscope

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
toneman
Resistor Ronker
Information
my favorite amplifier: anything that works
Completed builds: meatolation, wobolation, ringolation clones, PAiA synths/modulars, dipthonizer clone, MOTM modules, pedal mods and repairs

Post by toneman »

Hi FreeStompboxers.
I have an extra Tektronix 2467 oscilloscope that I'd like to find a good home for. It works perfectly, but has a broken intensity pot on the front lower left. It's a 5K pot. I found a place in canada that carries a replacement part. The screen intensity can be adjusted with a small, mini screwdriver. Everything else on the scope is in excellent condition. This is an analog scope with some digital enhancements. these enhancements allow U to directly read frequency and voltage on the screen. it's very helpfull if U don't have a frequency counter. I am asking $350 plus $60 for insured FedEx shipping from sacramento. this is for the contintinal usa only. i will also include the original pouch on top, 2 original manuals and TWO tektronix probes!! Probes alone are $50 each. For more details and pictures, please PM me with your email. I cannot send pictures thru a PM. thanks.
Tone-to-the-Bone