FS/FT Russian D9E and KD521A diodes

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Stellablue
Information

Post by Stellablue »

I bought these diodes off of a trusted Russian seller on Ebay. Since a large portion of the cost is in shippping, I thought I would grab some extras. I have 150 extra D9E germanium diodes. I'll use a few on my Klone project. I also have 50 extra KD521A diodes. These are going in my CWM build. I would consider trades for other various parts. Buyer pays 1st class shipping.

D9E 35 cents each (150)
KD521 30 cents each (50)

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

What parts are you interested in?

Stellablue
Information

Post by Stellablue »

My next project will most likely be a Mayo or P19 style muff. I could use some BC550C, 108, 109 transistors. I would like a few of those fresnel lenses for my leds. Other than that, I'm not really picky. I'll compare my stock to the skreddy schematics and see what I need. I'll most likely use a mudbunny pcb.

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

I have a lot of BMP-ish transistors but to be honest it's better if you will find someone in the USA. Shipping to me will cost you more than the diodes/transistors are actually worth

Good luck