Wanted, pt2395 delay pcb's

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
terrydactil
Information

Post by terrydactil »

Hi all :icon_biggrin:
lookin for some pt2395 pcbs, populated or un-populated. Need a few of these, constraints of the job, dont allow me to do my own

Much appreciated

V

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

terrydactil wrote:Hi all :icon_biggrin:
lookin for some pt2395 pcbs, populated or un-populated. Need a few of these, constraints of the job, dont allow me to do my own

Much appreciated

V
What's a "pt2395 pcb?"
Too busy taking money from stupid people?

Like so:
Subject: MXR Black Stereo compressor Schematics request
Govmnt_Lacky wrote:Something fishy here..... :hmmm:
https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic ... 16&t=18901
Was there a change of the OPs forum name? Seems weird that it is "valvusmusicus" on the other site and it is "terrydactil" here when there USED TO BE a valvusmusicus here too. :scratch:
Subject: MXR Black Stereo compressor Schematics request
terrydactil wrote:Hi
I am indeed the same person
Result of the tests-changed the 4013-now clock is abundant on both clock inputs-but alas, also at the SAD4096 output
I think the SAD is a gonner??? as the output of the pedal is still the same in effect and bypass mode
Thanks for all your input folks
Subject: FS: Ross Stereo Analogue Delay-with TDA1022's
terrapin wrote:
valvusmusicus wrote:Hi
Yes still for sale
Well, this is "sold" and was paid for a month ago.
Still no sign of the pedal and no response from Mr valvusmusicus to PMs or emails. Caveat emptor and all that...
:(
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal