Need someone to fix my 1980 DOD EQ 660 in Dana Point, CA

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
bob barcus
Information

Post by bob barcus »

I have a 1980 DOD EQ 660,and a Linear Pedal Booster LPB-1,I have shematics,but I can't figure out how to hook the Jacks in and out up and the 9 volt..If anyone is interested in doing this for a small fee Let me know...I hope it is OK to post this here...My 1971 LPB-1 needs to be hooked up too...

lolbou
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by lolbou »

bob barcus wrote:I hope it is OK to post this here
Well, since you're after a service trade, I guess it is. Specifying your location would definitely help feedback... :wink:

But considering this is a DIY community, you'd better try and seek advice to get it done with your own two hands! :mrgreen:
- Are you a mod or a rocker?
- Uh, no, I'm a mocker.

tube-exorcist
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by tube-exorcist »

At least I would post, where you are living - or do you want to ship the pedal all around the world ?

And yes, I would post the schematic too..... :wink:
"I've noticed there's an inverse relationship between cost of gear and talent. If you need the most expensive gear to get decent tones, then you suck as a player."

bob barcus
Information

Post by bob barcus »

I live in Dana Point Ca. I have tried for hrs to fix it. .It is just the input and output jacks and the battery jack I took it apart 20 yrs ago to put a led in,ruined a vintage EQ drilling a hole.I suck at fixing stuff....Just thought I would ask here if anyone knew of someone..

ilcaccillo
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by ilcaccillo »

Input /Output jack and DC jack it's so easy that you really have to do it yourself.

It's not a matter of sucking or not in fixing stuff, it's a matter of being lazy or not.

So don't be lazy and ask people help on how to fix it yourself.