Weber transformer for pedal power supply

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
alekzander
Information

Post by alekzander »

Hi there,

long-time lurker here:

I have a brand new Weber WPDLXFMR-2 TRANSFORMER for sale. This is a pedal and effects power supply transformer, Eight 11 volt, 300mA windings and one 9 volt, 2 amp winding. 120-220-240 VAC input (Info at http://www.tedweber.com/wpdlxfmr-2). I bought it, planned for months to build my own power supply, but then could not pass up an excellent deal on a BBE Supa-Charger. Price new at Weber is $27.

As a bonus there is a second transformer which Weber had sent in error; they were not interested having me return it, which is not too surprising given that there is no type information printed on it. It seems to be a power transformer probably also of the 120-220-240 VAC input variety. It has 4 leads (black, brown, blue, grey) on one side, and 5 leads on the other side (red, red, green, green, yellow/green). The closest thing I can find on Weber's website is http://www.tedweber.com/wrvbpteu even though the dimensions don't quite fit.

Both transformers were stored for the last two years in a drawer in my study, unused and fresh out of the box from Weber.

Make an offer. I might be interested in swaps: reverb/channel foot switch for Musicman RD amp, Ultimate Support stand fittings, Expression pedal, Tayda SPST momentary soft touch foot switches, guitar pedals. I am in central New Jersey, USA and rather not ship internationally.

Alex

ilcaccillo
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by ilcaccillo »

Where are you located?

If you are in Europe I would be interested

Thanks

mlp-mx6
Information

Post by mlp-mx6 »

Still available?

alekzander
Information

Post by alekzander »

mlp-mx6 wrote:Still available?
Yes. I am still in the US, though as mentioned in the original post.

mlp-mx6
Information

Post by mlp-mx6 »

I sent you a PM.