100 QTY 16mm, right angle, PCB mount pots for $29 + shipping

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
VonRutter
Information

Post by VonRutter »

It's a long story, but I ended up with over 15,000 pots I can't use in a variety of values. Check them out here - https://www.ebay.com/itm/172406016674?s ... 1555.l2649

If you need to contact me, please do so via email at sales@vfepedals.com. I also have a few other parts listed for cheap, as well.
Owner & designer at VFE Pedals. Please email me directly at peter@vfecustom.com if you need a quick response.

VonRutter
Information

Post by VonRutter »

I upped the pricing to my cost ($35 for 100 QTY), but this pricing only lasts until Christmas. On Monday, I'll start charging $49 for 100 QTY & $79 for 200 QTY.

I will be using the extra margin to spend the time required to better organize these shipments. Right now, all 100 pots are mixed together, no matter how many different values you get. Starting next week, I will keep all different values separated with individual zipper storage bags.
Owner & designer at VFE Pedals. Please email me directly at peter@vfecustom.com if you need a quick response.