Anyone Had Dealings With Arcadia Electronics?

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Ledboot
Information

Post by Ledboot »

Hi

Has anyone had any dealings with Arcadia Electronics?
I ordered a couple a kits to brush up on my soldering skills (built my last pedal in the 90's) before getting my teeth into something more challenging and have not received anything as of yet. Have also had no joy in contacting them via their website or through their PayPal email. Just wanted to see what others experience was like prior to making a claim through PayPal. Thanks

pianoman_282
Information

Post by pianoman_282 »

Hi,
I realize this post is several months old but I just stumbled upon it after I just joined. I just recently ordered 2 kits from Arcadia on 1/2/17 and they told me via email (after I reached out to them) it was shipped on 1/8/17. I had no idea where they were located but it appears to be overseas somewhere. They have responded to some of my emails and they responded pretty quick. The last message I got from them was saying my order should arrive by 1/28/17. Well it hasn't arrived yet. I've sent 2 emails since then for an update and they've gone silent on me. I hope you were able to finally get your kits from them.

pianoman_282
Information

Post by pianoman_282 »

I just wanted to provide an update to this. My package never arrived from Arcadia but they did communicate with me and ultimately refunded my money.

Casey_Pittman
Information

Post by Casey_Pittman »

I recently bought the tap tremolo kit from them and it did arrive fairly quick since it came from Tel Aviv. how ever i soon noticed that there were some issues with the build guide, namely the BOM and that the board revision i received had extra components on it that weren't mentioned. have contacted him several time through various means and have only gotten one response from them. I'm not really in the mood to trace out the pcb so I can have a schematic, would rather they just send me one and an updated BOM. But I'll probably end up going with the musicPCB.com board if i can't get a reply soon.