Vox v847 PCB

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
bettsaj
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall 9200 Dual mono-Bloc Power Amp

Post by bettsaj »

Not really after parts as such... But has anyone got a PCB trace of an early Vox v847 wah PCB?

I want to make one, and can't find a printable trace anywhere on the net. Alternatively some good photos will do so I can copy the layout in Eagle.

I know Pigeon FX do one but I can't seem to get hold of Brook to ask him...... also not sure if he only sells pre-formatted boards.
"You've seen the film, now get the doll Handi Bendi Ghandi with a wardrobe of robes and a cast of thousands" ...

dv8r601
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Peavey ranger 212

Post by dv8r601 »

I think there was one in the original tracer layout thread , not sure now as photo bucket is saying everyone has exceeded their 3rd party limit. I've seen a few around. Check the perf and pcb blog ,geofex. I think Bajaman has one on here actually the Wizard or something.

bettsaj
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall 9200 Dual mono-Bloc Power Amp

Post by bettsaj »

I heard back from Pigeon FX, brook sent me the trace file for the Vox V846 McCoy Wah.

Still looking for the V847
"You've seen the film, now get the doll Handi Bendi Ghandi with a wardrobe of robes and a cast of thousands" ...