WTB - Behringer FCB1010 part

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Radioresto
Information

Post by Radioresto »

Hi folks, I am looking for a rubber pedal insert for the FCB1010 - as circled in the photo below.
Will pay postage from anywhere in the world.
Thanks!
Attachments
Controller part.jpg

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall
Completed builds: Far to many to afford the enclosures for them all. :)

Post by Ice-9 »

Welcome to the forum,

I would have to say contact Behringer for spares or a Behringer dealer. it is not the type of part you will find anywhere DIY.
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?

Radioresto
Information

Post by Radioresto »

Thanks Ice-9 - I've already inquired with a dealer and they say the part is NLA.
I realize it's not a DIY part, but I am spreading my request far and wide on the hope someone reading one of my posts will have
the part I need as quite a few people who do DIY also have commercially made equipment or know someone who does. :)

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall
Completed builds: Far to many to afford the enclosures for them all. :)

Post by Ice-9 »

In that case you may just have to make your own from some rubber sheet or look on ebay for a non working unit that you can strip the rocker pedal from.
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?