LDR for Morley wah

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
guiddruid
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by guiddruid »

Morley PSW Pro Series Wah schematic calls for an LDR with 150-250 ohm LUX resistance. These do not seem to be very easy to source, other than as Morley M79-211564-000 spare part from various places. Far too much time wasted trawling the web has turned up what looks like a suitable alternative (or possibly actual source) - NSL-6112 by Luna Optoelectronics. 170 ohms on, >1.3M off - which seems relatively easy to get hold of (digikey etc);
http://lunainc.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... L-6112.pdf

Reason for me looking was an old PSW which I have not used for a *long* time which sounded terrible when I dug it out of storage - limited sweep, no depth. Having played with it some more, I think I just remembered it being better than it is - it's working OK & I just don't like it anymore. From the schematic, output impedance seems pretty high, so it's possible it's just the amp I have now (Hotone Heart Attack) loads it more than the one I had then (Marshall Valvestate).