flamethrower project

Anything non-technical you want to talk about, talk it over and have beer ...

flamethrower project

Postby allesz » 08 Oct 2015, 09:09

I really need your help, dear friends: I just can't open this forum no more, since every time I do it, it's overflowed by sport shoes ads....
So I would like to know if there is a diy flamethrower project around the net. Maybe I can't solve the spam problem, but I can burn down the foot locker on round the corner :twisted:
allesz
Cap Cooler

Have thanks: 119 times

Re: flamethrower project

Postby Fender3D » 08 Oct 2015, 12:21

If you find an effective flamethrower project, while you're at it, make a visit at Palazzo Chigi :mrgreen:
Fender3D
Cap Cooler

Have thanks: 121 times

Postby DrNomis » 08 Oct 2015, 13:03

The thing is, if you let the spammers irritate you then they've won, I know it's hard to ignore them.... :thumbsup

I think modman, or the moderators, may be already on the case... :thumbsup

If it's any consolation I, too, feel your pain allez.... :thumbsup
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.
DrNomis
Old Solderhand

Have thanks: 384 times

Postby allesz » 08 Oct 2015, 15:06

Fender3D wrote:If you find an effective flamethrower project, while you're at it, make a visit at Palazzo Chigi :mrgreen:

Hi bro, I live quite far from Palazzo Chigi (italian's government palace btw), I needed immediate satisfaction this morning: come on, you just open the forum page and all you see is ads...
Another big problem of the government palace is that if you get there you will find it empty... foot locker is always full of innocent people 8) . I mean: there is no satisfaction in hitting gulty men and women :mrgreen: .

Speaking about politics I am quite relaxed right now: after the greek case, the german case (that will soon be exported to other car manufacturing countries, Italy first), the north african (or the southern european) situation, ukraine and so on, I really wonder what can appen worst..... SPORT SHOES SPAM!!!! Of course.
allesz
Cap Cooler

Postby deltafred » 08 Oct 2015, 22:36

allesz wrote: I just can't open this forum no more, since every time I do it, it's overflowed by sport shoes ads....

Instead of starting threads complaining about spam do something useful - report them.
(It's the icon to the left of the Quote box if you've never used it before!)

As soon as a Mod sees your report the posts will get deleted and the username, IP address and email address banned.

The position of Mod is unpaid and these guys have lives, families, and jobs so tossing spammers can often take a low priority (and get pretty tedious), your complaining isn't really helping.
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012
deltafred
Opamp Operator

Have thanks: 238 times

Postby allesz » 09 Oct 2015, 08:29

Hallo deltafred, I admit I never reported a tread; now I uderstand this function, and will use it: sounds like a flamethrower :wink:
allesz
Cap Cooler

Postby Fender3D » 09 Oct 2015, 11:26

allesz wrote:...sounds like a flamethrower :wink:

yeah, but a flamethrower is always a flamethrower.... :twisted:
Fender3D
Cap Cooler

Have thanks: 121 times

Return to Freestomp Café!