Happy New Year!

Anything non-technical you want to talk about, talk it over and have beer ...

Happy New Year!

Postby grrrunge » 31 Dec 2017, 09:22

I'd like to wish everyone in here a happy new year, with the hopes that 2018 will bring you all the best :)

I would like to end 2017 with a huge "Thank you!" to all of the old regulars in here. A lot of you still hang around... Had it not been for your willingness to share knowledge, and explain me principles like I'm 5 years old, I would probably never have had the courage to quit my crap job and pursue a degree in electronics engineering back in 2014. I owe you guys a huge, ice cold beer! Let me know, if you're ever in- or around Copenhagen - I'd love to hang out.
[smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

I am super grateful for being part of this forum, which is one of the best functioning boards in terms of both etiquette and the willingness to share knowledge, i have ever come across. May it never change!

Happy new year! [smilie=a_party.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]
A true believer in the magic of Sherwood Forest Pedal Pirates
---
New base of operations: http://www.knucklehead.dk
grrrunge
Diode Debunker

Have thanks: 207 times

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby deltafred » 31 Dec 2017, 13:03

Yes, a happy New Year to all.

Have you graduated grrunge, if so congratulations. I remember you saying about quitting your job and studying for a degree but if there were any updates I either missed them or forgot (this happens more and more at my age).
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012
deltafred
Opamp Operator

Have thanks: 254 times

Postby Ice-9 » 31 Dec 2017, 16:08

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope 2018 bring happiness and good fortune to you all, and some new interesting pedals to build. :hug:
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?
Ice-9
Transistor Tuner

Have thanks: 353 times

Postby Cub » 01 Jan 2018, 11:00

Happy New Year to all the members and staff here ! :applause:

Grrrunge, glad to hear things are working out for you. I wish I had your courage and confidence to do something like that myself.
I wish I were a chestnut tree, nourished by the sun.
With twigs and leaves and branches and conkers by the ton.
Cub
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 72 times

Return to Freestomp Café!