PRS Tremonti guitar wiring

Anything non-technical you want to talk about, talk it over and have beer ...

PRS Tremonti guitar wiring

Postby ballfire » 30 Aug 2018, 05:21

good day and hello fellow diy musicians, heavymetals,grunge,emos,glam rockers, alternatives.., technos .nu metals ..etc...

any body here knows the inside guitar wiring of Tremonti PRS guitar? the exact wiring cavity inside of that guitar with real wire pictures of pot inside of it..because I want to rewire my guitar like tremontis anybody knows here where I can find it? I check the prs website is not there..

thanks
ballfire
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: PRS Tremonti guitar wiring

Postby Cub » 30 Aug 2018, 08:49

Files can't be attached to posts in this section of the forum. If you can get this thread moved to the appropriate subforum - Electric Guitar Rewiring - I can attach several original PRS PDF files with wiring diagrams for Tremonti guitars through the years.
I wish I were a chestnut tree, nourished by the sun.
With twigs and leaves and branches and conkers by the ton.
Cub
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 85 times

Re: PRS Tremonti guitar wiring

Postby ballfire » 31 Aug 2018, 01:36

Cub wrote:Files can't be attached to posts in this section of the forum. If you can get this thread moved to the appropriate subforum - Electric Guitar Rewiring - I can attach several original PRS PDF files with wiring diagrams for Tremonti guitars through the years.

oh no..how I can move this topic to that thread?? i really need that tremontis wiring diagrams....whoaaa.. anyway i will transfer this topic now

thank you cub for the reply..
ballfire
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Freestomp Café!