What companies do small pub runs

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.

What companies do small pub runs

Postby chicago_mike » 25 Aug 2019, 16:34

I want to get a small run of PCBs made and can only remember seeedstudio.. :slap:

Who else is out there?
Skyline FX 2013
chicago_mike
Tube Twister

Have thanks: 301 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby aionios » 25 Aug 2019, 21:49

Go nuts :)

https://pcbshopper.com/

FWIW, I do 99% of my boards through Elecrow, after using Seeed before that for a couple years. Issues are rare, but they've always made it right ASAP, including remaking boards for free if there's an error. I recommend them very highly.
Aion Electronics - DIY PCB projects for classic and obscure circuits
aionios
Breadboard Brother

Have thanks: 86 times

Postby plush » 26 Aug 2019, 15:35

My personal favourite is JLCPCB.

Pros: pretty nice quality
Cons: they incorporate their ID into your pcb design as a silk screen and there is nothing you can do about it (except than hide it behind some component or place it on a piece, separated by vcut/milling from the rest of your design).
plush
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 72 times

Postby Ice-9 » 26 Aug 2019, 16:26

plush wrote:My personal favourite is JLCPCB.

Pros: pretty nice quality
Cons: they incorporate their ID into your pcb design as a silk screen and there is nothing you can do about it (except than hide it behind some component or place it on a piece, separated by vcut/milling from the rest of your design).

I agree, I use JLCPCB a lot at the moment, but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.

Pros- Very good price, amazingly quick delivery from order date to UK - great quality and now no price difference for board colours.
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?
Ice-9
Transistor Tuner

Have thanks: 367 times

Postby plush » 26 Aug 2019, 16:55

Ice-9 wrote:but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.

Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.
Their marking is mandatory since they automatically sort and check them. I've had a lot of pcbs from jlc and all had markings on them.

plush
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 72 times

Postby Ice-9 » 11 Sep 2019, 21:58

plush wrote:
Ice-9 wrote:but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.

Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.
Their marking is mandatory since they automatically sort and check them. I've had a lot of pcbs from jlc and all had markings on them.

Yeah, found the numbers
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

Ice-9
Transistor Tuner

Postby Dirk_Hendrik » 22 Sep 2019, 08:48

Considering the section this thread is in I really love the typo in the thread title. I was more or less hoping for a parody thread :applause:
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com
Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand

Have thanks: 1035 times

Postby Ice-9 » 22 Sep 2019, 12:03

Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Considering the section this thread is in I really love the typo in the thread title. I was more or less hoping for a parody thread :applause:

:slap: Never even noticed that, but I'm up for a pub run. :thumbsup

Ice-9
Transistor Tuner

Return to Parts Sourcing & Trading