What companies do small pub runs

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.

What companies do small pub runs

Postby chicago_mike » 25 Aug 2019, 16:34

I want to get a small run of PCBs made and can only remember seeedstudio.. :slap:

Who else is out there?
Skyline FX 2013
User avatar
chicago_mike
Tube Twister
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: 03 Jul 2008, 05:38
Has thanked: 23 times
Have thanks: 301 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby aionios » 25 Aug 2019, 21:49

Go nuts :)

https://pcbshopper.com/

FWIW, I do 99% of my boards through Elecrow, after using Seeed before that for a couple years. Issues are rare, but they've always made it right ASAP, including remaking boards for free if there's an error. I recommend them very highly.
Aion Electronics - DIY PCB projects for classic and obscure circuits
aionios
Breadboard Brother
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 22 Mar 2012, 01:12
Location: Des Moines, IA
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 86 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby plush » 26 Aug 2019, 15:35

My personal favourite is JLCPCB.

Pros: pretty nice quality
Cons: they incorporate their ID into your pcb design as a silk screen and there is nothing you can do about it (except than hide it behind some component or place it on a piece, separated by vcut/milling from the rest of your design).
User avatar
plush
Resistor Ronker
 
Posts: 285
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 10:29
Has thanked: 28 times
Have thanks: 72 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby Ice-9 » 26 Aug 2019, 16:26

plush wrote:My personal favourite is JLCPCB.

Pros: pretty nice quality
Cons: they incorporate their ID into your pcb design as a silk screen and there is nothing you can do about it (except than hide it behind some component or place it on a piece, separated by vcut/milling from the rest of your design).


I agree, I use JLCPCB a lot at the moment, but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.

Pros- Very good price, amazingly quick delivery from order date to UK - great quality and now no price difference for board colours.
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?
User avatar
Ice-9
Transistor Tuner
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 16:29
Has thanked: 143 times
Have thanks: 367 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby plush » 26 Aug 2019, 16:55

Ice-9 wrote:but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.


Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.
Their marking is mandatory since they automatically sort and check them. I've had a lot of pcbs from jlc and all had markings on them.

Image
User avatar
plush
Resistor Ronker
 
Posts: 285
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 10:29
Has thanked: 28 times
Have thanks: 72 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby Ice-9 » 11 Sep 2019, 21:58

plush wrote:
Ice-9 wrote:but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.


Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.
Their marking is mandatory since they automatically sort and check them. I've had a lot of pcbs from jlc and all had markings on them.



Yeah, found the numbers
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?
User avatar
Ice-9
Transistor Tuner
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 16:29
Has thanked: 143 times
Have thanks: 367 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby Dirk_Hendrik » 22 Sep 2019, 08:48

Considering the section this thread is in I really love the typo in the thread title. I was more or less hoping for a parody thread :applause:
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com
User avatar
Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
 
Posts: 4231
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 09:44
Location: Old Amsterdam
Has thanked: 255 times
Have thanks: 1035 times

Re: What companies do small pub runs

Postby Ice-9 » 22 Sep 2019, 12:03

Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Considering the section this thread is in I really love the typo in the thread title. I was more or less hoping for a parody thread :applause:


:slap: Never even noticed that, but I'm up for a pub run. :thumbsup
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?
User avatar
Ice-9
Transistor Tuner
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 16:29
Has thanked: 143 times
Have thanks: 367 times


Return to Parts Sourcing & Trading

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest