PerfDesign BETA

Digital tools for electronic work: software for pcb design, schematic drawing, circuit simulation, parts inventory tools, ...
TheDarkLord
Information

Post by TheDarkLord »

Hi guys,

I just published a Beta version of my software. It's an application for designing and prototyping small electronic projects on perfboard and stripboards.
It only works on Windows and you need the .NET framework v4.0 to run the application. Its purpose is to quickly design or prototype small electronic circuits.
You can find the app at (http://sourceforge.net/projects/perfdesign/). The project is open source and you can view the code if you like.
Try it and let me know if you like it. Or not. :D Any suggestions, comments, critics and so forth are welcome.

Best regards,

Andy

The G
Grease Monkey
Information

Post by The G »

Nice little application. I was surprised first time I noticed ICs could be any shape, but it makes sense.
I'm mainly a PCB man, but I intend to use stripboard for making some test modules.
I just wish there was an aplication that makes a schematic at the same time. There are many applications doing schematics and PCBs. For vero/stripboard I know none.

TheDarkLord
Information

Post by TheDarkLord »

Thanks for trying out my app. :D Maybe I'll add that feature later. Not a bad idea. Cheers. 8)