PCB DESIGN

Digital tools for electronic work: software for pcb design, schematic drawing, circuit simulation, parts inventory tools, ...
black03
Information

Post by black03 »

hi, a query, to design the pcb, are there some important tips to keep in mind? the ground? the signal of in and out, oscillations, noises,
someone has info to consider before doing a bad pcb?
Thanks

POTL
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by POTL »

Some time ago I clarified the main problems when designing boards, for effect pedals, I asked this question on many forums, the answer was the same, in such simple schemes as analog effects do not worry about problems, there are a number of recommendations, but it is simple:
1) ground, do not allow the appearance of ground loops, I recommend using the board surface as ground, that is, making the earth fill
2) Ground the enclosure, through the input and output sockets or through the wire
3) When creating high-gain distortion, try to arrange the input and output of the circuit as far as possible from each other (this protects against self-oscillation)

black03
Information

Post by black03 »

POTL wrote:Some time ago I clarified the main problems when designing boards, for effect pedals, I asked this question on many forums, the answer was the same, in such simple schemes as analog effects do not worry about problems, there are a number of recommendations, but it is simple:
1) ground, do not allow the appearance of ground loops, I recommend using the board surface as ground, that is, making the earth fill
2) Ground the enclosure, through the input and output sockets or through the wire
3) When creating high-gain distortion, try to arrange the input and output of the circuit as far as possible from each other (this protects against self-oscillation)
You are very kind, thanks for answering and helping me.