Jackson-Charvel JE-1500 Parametric preamp complete

Pickups, wiring schemes, switch techniques and onboard active electronics for guitars and basses
gmulak
Information

Post by gmulak »

askwho69 wrote:
gmulak wrote:Finally, I prepared the preamp. I used LF442 instead of the original one..I don't know what it's gonna happen but I'm excited 8) I'm waiting the cargo including dual pots and LM4250 (my nightmare).. Thanks for the help guys..
Cheers..
I think lm4250 is single opamp.. you cant used it in this circuit.. or else make another layout that has 2 lm4250... :D
I used LF442 in this circuit because I could not supply LF441 regrettably :( LM4250 is for bajaman's active humbuckering preamp project :thumbsup

gmulak
Information

Post by gmulak »

askwho69 wrote:oops i was thinking on other circuit hahhaha sorry i thought it was Emg's gain booster . Rcustom made a layout on it too and i made it last day and it was good! :D i put it my friends guitar that i borrowed so that i can use it for now :D
Hi askwho69,
I need some help about EMG Pa2 booster..I completed soldering but I m confused :scratch: How did you connect Pa2 with pickups? Do you have any connection diagram? :?:
Thanks..

rcustoms
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by rcustoms »

hi gmulak, see the main page EMG Pa2 at EMG WEBSITE,there are the schematics
http://www.rcustomspedals.blogspot.com
guitars,pedals and amps.
@zuleta.rafael(Instagram)

gmulak
Information

Post by gmulak »

rcustoms wrote:hi gmulak, see the main page EMG Pa2 at EMG WEBSITE,there are the schematics
Thanks so much rcustoms :D
cheerss...

HENK
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by HENK »

Morning,
is it possible to bring the Frequency down for Bass?
Maybe 180 to 800 Hz?