Help with schematic needed

Frequently asked questions regarding powering your pedal.
generalkustard
Information
Completed builds: Big Muff Triangle and Ram's Head. Toneczar Openhaus 'clone'. Pearl PH01 phaser (from schematic)

Post by generalkustard »

I'm trying to build a Pearl ph-01 phaser from a schematic diagram (below) and I need a bit of help to pull the whole thing together. There are arrows pointing up and arrows pointing down and I'm trying to figure out in what sense the two are meant to be kept separate, i.e if the arrows pointing up are all connected to +ve where are the arrows pointing down supposed to be connected to?
Attachments
pearlphaser voltage.gif

Dr Tony Balls
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Sunn Model T

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

from the DC jack on the left follow a bit to the right just past Q3 and you'll see VCC point up and something else pointing down (i cant read what it says because of the blue circle). Those are your two power connections. Connect all the red circles to VCC, and all the blue to the other one.

generalkustard
Information
Completed builds: Big Muff Triangle and Ram's Head. Toneczar Openhaus 'clone'. Pearl PH01 phaser (from schematic)

Post by generalkustard »

Presumably there are additional power connections to lugs 4 and 8 on each of the op amp chips which are not shown on the schematic, is that also true for the hex inverter ?(ic4) :hmmm: