PM's sometimes getting blocked.

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.
DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Just wondering what could be causing PM's to be occasionally blocked,and is there a way to sort this issue out?.... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

I don't exactly understand what you mean by blocked. A number of people get confused by the fact that messages stay in your outbox until the recipient has opened the message. Until that time, there's still opportunity to edit the message.
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Supposing this is solved, I'm closing the thread. If problems persist, do post again.
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal