Please use it, if only instead of just posting a message saying thanks because:
- The more interesting the thread, the longer they are because of the thank yous
- Thanks are important
- With this system users get rated and evaluated by their fellow members
- Threads are automatically rated - the more different people said thanks, for more valuable the information in the thread probably
- You can still thank someone years after without needlessly bumping the thread.
- Members can rightfully be rewarded for their contributions
This also implies that moderators may remove messages containing just thanks if they are interfering with readability, but this only in the Circuit Analysis Sections.
This is only in the intrest of important forum sections remaining somewhat readable. All comments about this or other new features are always welcome...
thanks for reading this.