Circuit Analysis Section
this implies that in this section:
- off-topic posts and topics will be deleted (or moved)
- even very kind thanks posts will be deleted if the thread is becoming unreadable - please do go back and give thanks with the THANKS function
- if you are being a nuisance in any way, you may see your privs restricted to read-only
Your post will never be deleted if they
- contain any information about the circuit that is being dissected
- if you try to contribute in pictures and reasoning
For long I have played with the thought to make blog posts summarizing the main tracings of famous pedals that happened at freestompboxes.org: the list is endless. Of course Klon Centaur, but also Timmy, Suhr Riot, Analogman King of Tone, Cornish, you name it. It would not be right to create this story from one persons perspective, except if it was the tracer himself. That's why will stand by these clumsy threads that document the often painstaking process of establishing schematics for all.
It very seldom is a one man story, more than often cooperation throughout continents, just because of this funny glass fibre cable.
When it works, it' a buzz, even if it takes more than 3 years to finish a tracing. But even then, it's magic it notes left by one are completed by someone else.
Again, please keep the circuit section readable and tight. It the heart of the forum.
thanks for reading this far