What changed on Photobucket?

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.

What changed on Photobucket?

Postby modman » 25 May 2015, 12:05

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=118468#p118468

A nice contribution here on Boss CE3 - however the pics are uploaded to Photobucket and show allright. However there is no way of downloading them and uploading them as attachments: you get error message saying something about a possible attack vector.
There was some additional security against spam installed since we had some troubles with our unused wikipage (now abandonned). So I'm thinking this is not photobucket at fault.

Please, again, if you have real contributions to make and really feel you want to make a mark in online DIY world, attach you contribution as attachments resized for viewing on screen.
"The whole point of diy is diy. It's not dsoiyathodtr - do some of it yourself and then have others do the rest" (paulc)
modman
a d m i n

Have thanks: 495 times

Re: What changed on Photobucket?

Postby tabbycat » 25 May 2015, 15:26

i saved the ones you linked to to my desktop then uploaded them as attachments and downloading/uploading seemed to work without a problem. am using vista if that means anything. not sure if i've misunderstood anything. if so delete this and linked testing post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26298
"be a good animal, true to your instincts" (d.h. lawrence).
"there is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion" (francis bacon).
"ni dieu ni maître" (anarchist slogan).
tabbycat
Cap Cooler

Have thanks: 63 times

Re: What changed on Photobucket?

Postby dai h. » 26 May 2015, 12:29

Might have something to do with javascript (I find I need to "allow" (via noscript) to see them).
dai h.
Solder Soldier

Have thanks: 11 times

Return to Announcements and Forum Rules