Search Function isn't letting me get into threads!!!!

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.
Skinpimp
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by Skinpimp »

I search for a Topic, and I get the list of threads . But when I Click on the link I get "Error 404 - you are forbiden to veiw this area " However if I find the thread by Browsing where it is Located , I have no problem viewing it . I just cant view a topic i searched for.. I have Cleared out my history and deleted all files ... No Go .. Any Ideas??? It just started today

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Skinpimp wrote:I search for a Topic, and I get the list of threads . But when I Click on the link I get "Error 404 - you are forbiden to veiw this area " However if I find the thread by Browsing where it is Located , I have no problem viewing it . I just cant view a topic i searched for.. I have Cleared out my history and deleted all files ... No Go .. Any Ideas??? It just started today
This is very strange. Are you using the same computer as before? Same IP address or another?
Maybe I should set up a test account and have you check with that to locate the problem inside or outside of your user account.
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal