Problem with activation

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.

Re: Problem with activation

Postby RnFR » 06 Jul 2010, 11:08

:scratch: uh... you know, if you can post, your profile is activated, right? that is, you have to be signed in to post, and you have to have an activated profile to sign in. not real sure what the problem is here.
"You've converted me to Cubic thinking. Where do I sign up for the newsletter? I need to learn more about how I can break free from ONEism Death Math." - Soulsonic

Blog-APOCALYPSE AUDIO
RnFR
Old Solderhand

Have thanks: 170 times

Postby Grendahl » 06 Jul 2010, 20:59

mickytorran wrote:Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... ,

If you double clicked that link, instead of single clicking it, you'll get that error.

The first click actually activated for you, the second gives you an error because you're already activated.
Resistance is futile...
( if < 1 ohm )
Grendahl
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby modman » 07 Jul 2010, 09:57

Grendahl wrote:
mickytorran wrote:Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... ,

If you double clicked that link, instead of single clicking it, you'll get that error.
The first click actually activated for you, the second gives you an error because you're already activated.

:scratch: :slap:
That you are here is the proof that everything is ok, of course! :wink:
"The whole point of diy is diy. It's not dsoiyathodtr - do some of it yourself and then have others do the rest" (paulc)
modman
a d m i n

Have thanks: 498 times

Return to Announcements and Forum Rules