Problem with activation  [RESOLVED]

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.
RnFR
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YBA-III, Fender Super Six
Completed builds: custom fuzz.

Post by RnFR »

:scratch: uh... you know, if you can post, your profile is activated, right? that is, you have to be signed in to post, and you have to have an activated profile to sign in. not real sure what the problem is here.
"You've converted me to Cubic thinking. Where do I sign up for the newsletter? I need to learn more about how I can break free from ONEism Death Math." - Soulsonic

Blog-APOCALYPSE AUDIO

Grendahl
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by Grendahl »

mickytorran wrote:Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... ,
If you double clicked that link, instead of single clicking it, you'll get that error.

The first click actually activated for you, the second gives you an error because you're already activated.
Resistance is futile...
( if < 1 ohm )

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Grendahl wrote:
mickytorran wrote:Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... ,
If you double clicked that link, instead of single clicking it, you'll get that error.
The first click actually activated for you, the second gives you an error because you're already activated.
:scratch: :slap:
That you are here is the proof that everything is ok, of course! :wink:
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal