General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
This section is devoted to circuit analysis
. This means...
- requests for schematics or layouts will be moved the the Request section
- messages about your sick puppy or your new Android powered phone should go into the FSB Café
- debugging questions will be moved to the Workbench
- useless post (containing no extra information) may get deleted to preserve the readability of the thread.
- you should check whether a thread exists about the unit in question, and add your info in that thread.
- you should try and respect the thread naming protocol: BRAND - UNIT NAME (ABBREVIATION CODE)
- you should use THANKS function instead of posting a thanks message.
- you can help others by using the SOLVED button (green checked icon) when a verified final schematic is posted. Please, 'solve' threads in the message containing the definite schematic. This will allow everybody to just click the [traced] tag and be sent to the post containing the schematic.
- that if you are just into building and don't want all the hazy discussion, you should check whether there's is a info summary available in the Build Your Own Boutique Pedal section.
"The whole point of diy is diy. It's not dsoiyathodtr - do some of it yourself and then have others do the rest" (paulc)
- For this message the author modman has received thanks: 7
- bajaman (11 Sep 2011, 21:11), ballfire (28 Sep 2011, 09:07), culturejam (12 Sep 2011, 00:43), engineelite (22 Apr 2012, 04:35), p.eat (12 Sep 2011, 08:03), RnFR (11 Sep 2011, 22:23), tabbycat (12 Apr 2015, 11:08)
- a d m i n
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 17:57
- Has thanked: 2650 times
- Have thanks: 431 times
Return to Boutique Stompboxes dissected...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: alexradium, andregarcia57, Bassburger, John G, whitewave and 5 guests