Here's mighty Buzzotron - new D*A*M take on Buzzaround with small changes in circuit:
- 470K bias resistor upped to 680K
- added small 220pF cap on Q1 between base and colector
- cap between darlington pair and Q3 lowered to 2.2uF instead 4.7uF
- 100nF in output section bumped to 220nF
- in some units 10K in output section was changed to 33K for better sweep
- 1nF could be also increased to something between 2n2 to 4n7 for more low end (but I cant' see cap value)
- diffrent values of resistor on Balance pot - 22K to 27K
Trannies are of course rare NKT213
I'm not sure of characteristic of pots, but usually linear could be used with good results.
Some guys recommended 100K reverse log as Sustain.
I got more versions comming - small vero that will fit 1590B and classic tagboard for sure. Will post them later.
For beggining layout using big veroboard.
Here's nice review and samples.http://retrotonejunkie.blogspot.com/2012/12/dam-buzzotron.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.