Boutique Stompbox index: gutshots, schematics & layouts

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.

Boutique Stompbox index: gutshots, schematics & layouts

Postby modman » 25 Jul 2007, 12:01

Freestompboxes Forum - White List

The response, reactions and contributions to the forum so far have been overwhelming. Many suggestions I received concerned having a schematic/layout gallery, a 'schematic request' sticky and other ways to have access to graphic documents.
AG and myself have gone through some trouble to keep the info organized and threads focused. In the 'Boutique Stompboxes dissection' there is meant to be a single thread per effect unit. Moderators can always split off a topic into a new one or rename the tread for reasons of clarity, please understand that this is in everybody's interest. It increases the performance of the search engine.

If this wasn't enough, I've drawn up this overview of links to important post on the forum. The list is alphabetical by manufacturer, then by unit name. Errors are possible, dead links will still occur. If stuff is missing, drop a reply, we'll complete it together. Note that it is an index for the forum, and does not contain external links. Also, please read and keep on posting in the treads. This sticky itself, as is the whole section, only accessible to members.

It also enables everybody to see what is still missing, and please contribute what you can. Missing gutshot? Saw a schematic of an evasive stomper? Share it with board. Don't be a stranger.

hope this helps.
modman

Last edited by modman on 15 Feb 2008, 00:20, edited 28 times in total.

For this message the author modman has received thanks: 6
Albrebreton (01 Apr 2012, 18:07), Cheese Bag (16 Aug 2013, 15:13), dap9 (30 Jan 2012, 23:25), OMFUG (18 Jul 2013, 16:22), stringline (20 Aug 2013, 10:52), toneman (29 Jan 2013, 20:10)
modman
a d m i n

Have thanks: 487 times

Postby modman » 08 Nov 2007, 15:54

I changed this post to an announcement, so it shows up on the top of every page of this subforum.

I'm trying to keep track of schematics, gut shots, essential post analyzing pedals in order to make them accessible quickly. That way you can check it's worth taking guts shots or tracing. Threads on boxes with just speculations and no shots or circuits, are not indexed here.

If I missed something (do that all the time probably), drop me a line.
Thanks

modman
"The whole point of diy is diy. It's not dsoiyathodtr - do some of it yourself and then have others do the rest" (paulc)

For this message the author modman has received thanks: 2
Albrebreton (01 Apr 2012, 18:07), dfx (09 Sep 2011, 17:06)
modman
a d m i n

Have thanks: 487 times

Re: Boutique Stompbox index: gutshots, schematics & layouts

Postby toneman » 28 Jan 2013, 01:57

All the Lovetone Boutique pedals have been cloned!!
Tone-to-the-Bone
toneman
Resistor Ronker

Have thanks: 19 times

Return to Boutique Stompboxes dissected...