For all Korn fans....

Original effects with schematics, layouts and instructions, freely contributed by members or found in publications. Cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the owners of the copyright.
NPSpera
Information

Post by NPSpera »

Your right I don't have an obligation, and at this point it will never happen, your stuck with the above "Shaved muff Distortion", a scratch schematic based off guesses because the original circuit "looked like a big muff" . But to reply to you, the person who dropped this did it to spite me, not to share. The reality is that same person, who claims to have "helped" me when we were trying to figure this out, never posted any info let alone helpful info in that thread. This same person asks me privately for the above schematics (which I thought were final) and I gladly emailed them along with above Notes on the vero layout. This guy gets mad because i posted that i build them. Then he creates a BS screename (U-Gene) to anonymously share it here, along with the same notes I emailed him. Fucking really?? Pretty weak, especially from a grown man held "so high" in this community. As far as the Bigger Muff is concerned, one person stepped up and helped. He knows who he is, and he knows how much heart and soul Ive poured into this project. ill never ask for info here ever again. the friend I gained is eons ahead in terms of knowledge anyway. Enjoy your guess pedal

pinkjimiphoton
Transistor Tuner
Information
my favorite amplifier: my own, a redesigned princeton
Completed builds: so fucking many goddamn pedals it would make your ass hurt just looking at 'em all!!!!!
there's videos that totally suck of about 90 of 'em here:
http://youtube.com/666pinkster
gimme a like: http://facebook.com/pinkjimiphotonrocks

Post by pinkjimiphoton »

dick

mic drop
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!

boby6kiler
Information

Post by boby6kiler »

the best version is with the 220k or not ?
thanks

pinkjimiphoton
Transistor Tuner
Information
Completed builds: so fucking many goddamn pedals it would make your ass hurt just looking at 'em all!!!!!

Post by pinkjimiphoton »

i am wrong about nick and publicly appologize for being such a dick and trolling him so hard.
he pm'd me and was real down to earth about everything.
sometimes we ALL just plain get butthurt
NPSpera wrote:
That sucks you got ripped off man. Funny thing is the night before all this happened I watched The Founder, a story on how Ray kroc totally ripped off the McDonalds brothers, so I went to bed in headhunter mode as it is. To answer your question, legit or bullshit. Kind of neither. I thought the whole thing was done until I heard it and it didn't sound like it was supposed to. I even sent sound clips to Ross Robinson. I spoke with the tech and he told me about the mistakes. The reason for the mistakes is if you ever looked at the original circuit, it looks like whoever built it was on meth at the time. The tech said the underside was even more of a nightmare. In the end, its just a another fuzz and it was only one of 3 layers that made up the "Korn" sound. Its not a unicorn and its not even a cost efficient build. If it sounds like anything, it reminds me of a DOD Death Metal with the treble picked out. And yes, you are right about the pedal business being a shitty one , if Ive learned anything, its the pedal market is so saturated and full of refaces and repeats. I guess analog had been pushed to its limits, so its hard to be inventive and not gimmicky.

I am not looking to go gangbusters on this. I make plenty of money in Florida in the FD. Plenty of old and sick here. I like to build them for the fans who obsess over the pedal because they read about it in magazines etc... Not many of those around anyway. Ill probably release a run of 1o and see what happens. Im working on a couple of other original designs and building up my balls to make a Mutron Flanger (not spending 1700$ on a flanger).

Anyways, glad we are square. Let Dino know sorry for the mix-up. Hes one of the select people I gave that info too at the time and really can't think of who would have leaked, I should have asked before accusing, I was livid at the time. I will make all the details available eventually, for the community, and probably have some PCB's made to make it easier for the DIYers . Just need time, two kids less than 2 years old over here.

Once again sorry for my lack of etiquette on the forum.

Nick
phone number removed by pink
Slava Ukraini!

pinkjimiphoton
Transistor Tuner
Information

Post by pinkjimiphoton »

hey now,
me and nick talked about this stuff, and i was wrong to go off on the cat and i apologize publicly.
he's a good dude, and... well, shit just gets outta hand sometimes.
the way of the web.
just wanna say i was wrong, and i'm sorry.

if you wanna build this, pm the gent, he will hook you up with how to do it right. ;)
Slava Ukraini!

boby6kiler
Information

Post by boby6kiler »

hello any news for this project ?
thanks

dv8r601
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Peavey ranger 212

Post by dv8r601 »

This guy ^ boby6kiler makes me laugh my ass off. In the midst of all the shit he just wants to know if that 220k is right. Haha haha that's true circuit infatuation

boby6kiler
Information

Post by boby6kiler »

:-)
thank you

caspercody
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by caspercody »

Does anyone have copies of the images in the first post?

I just looked at this yesterday, on my phone, and they were there. Now today they are missing.

ballfire
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by ballfire »

im a fan of korn also .. :D