Create Quality Home Recordings on a Budget

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

For all interested!

" Studio time is expensive and all too often we end up making creative decisions based on that expense and often the end product suffers. The home studio offers you the freedom to experiment with innovative ideas and work at the pace that is right for you. This book gets musicians set up and recording as quickly and as inexpensively as possible. It will excite and energize musicians who are struggling to find a way to document their creativity through music.
This complete starter kit includes a DVD with software from Sony and other major music manufacturers. It also includes training videos, royalty-free audio loop files, downloadable sound files and much more!
Buster Fayte gives you tried and true steps to creating the best environment for home music production, offers create techniques and skills he's learned in his 25+ years of music production at home, and as a trainer for Sony - the creators of Acid Pro and Sound Forge.
"

Enjoy!
:D

http://www.freebookspot.me/Comments.asp ... t_ID=67617

SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

biffa wrote:Can't get it it to upload?
You mean DOWNLOAD?
The links still work!
:)

mictester
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Mesa Boogie, Roost Sessionmaster, AC30
Completed builds: Hundreds! Mostly originals, a few clones and lots of modifications.

Post by mictester »

"Why is it humming?" "Because it doesn't know the words!"

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

biffa wrote:can someone tell me the list of things to do,to get this book?

Just click on the link that Mictester posted,after you download the file,may I suggest downloading a copy of 7Zip too?,7Zip is a free application that decompresses files in formats like RAR,ARJ,ZIP,7ZIP,etc...hope that helps Biffa... :)

Once you've downloaded 7Zip,install it on your computer first,then use it to decompress the Rar file for the book... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.