Understanding Modern Transistors and Diodes

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

Hope this is interesting!

" Rigorous textbook covering the three main types of transistor, as well as diodes. Also of interest to practising engineers. • Easy-to-read style • Thorough theoretical treatment combined with practical detail • MOSFETS, HBTs and HJFETS all covered • Uses the PSP model for MOSFETS • Describes solar cells/LEDs • End-of-chapter exercises • Lecture slides for undergraduate and graduate courses are available online. "

Enjoy!
:D

http://www.freebookspot.me/Comments.asp ... t_ID=68331

mcaviel
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by mcaviel »

Thanks!

Mods, Can you change Speter rank to FSB librarian? :lol:

mictester
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Mesa Boogie, Roost Sessionmaster, AC30
Completed builds: Hundreds! Mostly originals, a few clones and lots of modifications.

Post by mictester »

SPeter wrote:Hope this is interesting!

" Rigorous textbook covering the three main types of transistor, as well as diodes. Also of interest to practising engineers. • Easy-to-read style • Thorough theoretical treatment combined with practical detail • MOSFETS, HBTs and HJFETS all covered • Uses the PSP model for MOSFETS • Describes solar cells/LEDs • End-of-chapter exercises • Lecture slides for undergraduate and graduate courses are available online. "

Enjoy!
:D

http://www.freebookspot.me/Comments.asp ... t_ID=68331
Also available at Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/432538377/0521514606.rar
"Why is it humming?" "Because it doesn't know the words!"

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

I'd also recommend downloading the "Analog Electronics Companion" book too,which I have done... :)

I've been looking for a downloadable copy of Exploring Electronic Devices by Hazen,since it was one of the textbooks we used when I studied basic electronics at Uni... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information
Completed builds: ...script phase90,ETI phaser,Ross phaser,mutronC200,vox wah,WH10,FW-3,mutronIII,DrQuack,Penfoldautowah,Tubezipper,
Dipthonizer,seekwah,Talkingpedal,morleywha
...soulpreacher,dynacomp,compulator
...buzzaround,fuzzfactory,screwdriver,sho,superdouper,St-9,RogerMayer octavia,Tychobrahe octavia,paralelluniverse,string damper,slowgear
...CE-2,ibanez fL301,EH theCloneTheory
EHX bassmicrosynth,EHX EnglishMuffin,Tube Phaser,springtubereverb ,greyDOD,FulldriveII mosfet,OCD,VOX repeat percussion,RingStinger,Meatball,12stage phaser....

Post by borislavgajic »

mcaviel wrote:Thanks!

CONAN the librarian :thumbsup

agree.....thanks Peter

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Yes,I agree and I second that motion,SPeter should be made the "Official" Freestompboxes.org Librarian,since he has found soooo much useful info for us.... :thumbsup
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

Silent Fly
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Silent Fly »

+1
[smilie=a_reading.gif]
"Remember - all I am offering is the truth, nothing more". Morpheus

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information
Completed builds: ...script phase90,ETI phaser,Ross phaser,mutronC200,vox wah,WH10,FW-3,mutronIII,DrQuack,Penfoldautowah,Tubezipper,
Dipthonizer,seekwah,Talkingpedal,morleywha
...soulpreacher,dynacomp,compulator
...buzzaround,fuzzfactory,screwdriver,sho,superdouper,St-9,RogerMayer octavia,Tychobrahe octavia,paralelluniverse,string damper,slowgear
...CE-2,ibanez fL301,EH theCloneTheory
EHX bassmicrosynth,EHX EnglishMuffin,Tube Phaser,springtubereverb ,greyDOD,FulldriveII mosfet,OCD,VOX repeat percussion,RingStinger,Meatball,12stage phaser....

Post by borislavgajic »

DrNomis wrote:

Yes,I agree and I second that motion,SPeter should be made the "Official" Freestompboxes.org Librarian,since he has found soooo much useful info for us.... :thumbsup

this is only tip of HUGE iceberg.......this man is amazing(tons of books and other knowledge),and he share that with everyone here :hug:

but we should ask him if he agree to get this title :hmmm: :D

Boris

Duckman
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by Duckman »

borislavgajic wrote:this is only tip of HUGE iceberg.......this man is amazing(tons of books and other knowledge),and he share that with everyone here :hug:

but we should ask him if he agree to get this title :hmmm: :D
Yeah! Maybe we're rushing and "FSB librarian" would not be fair enough... just get some time.
In the other hand, SPeter is flooding us with ton of books and deserves a very special mention for it :applause:

Share is the word