The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Book

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

Happy The New 2011 Year to all and Best Wishes!
:thumbsup
Hope many people will be interested in this book!

" Product Description: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967) represents the highpoint of the recording career of the Beatles. This is a detailed study of this album, and it demonstrates how serious discussion of popular music can be undertaken without failing either the approach or the music. Dr. Moore considers each song individually, tying his analysis to the recorded performance on disk, rather than the printed music. He focuses on the musical quality of the songs and the interpretations offered by a range of commentators. He also describes the context in which the album was written--both within the career of the group itself and within the development of popular music globally, both before and since."

Enjoy!
:D

http://www.freebookspot.me/Comments.asp ... t_ID=78115

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

I'm going to download this since I have a remastered version of the album on a CD which I bought from JB HIFI.... :)

The songs all have something to say,particularly "Within You,Without You",listen to the song and pay attention to the message in the lyrics.... :)

Unfortunately,they seem to be doing some updating and therefore the download isn't avalible at the moment.... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Finally got this one... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

Valve Head
Information

Post by Valve Head »

Thanks SPeter, you are a marvel.

[img][img][/img][/img]

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Hi guys, please don't be shy about using the THANKS function (thumbs up icon top right of post).
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

modman wrote:Hi guys, please don't be shy about using the THANKS function (thumbs up icon top right of post).

Ohhhhh....thanks,I was wondering what that was for..... :slap:

Cheers :thumbsup